Give your handcrafted cocktails and bite-sized appetizers a much-needed punch of pizzaz with these unique bamboo picks. Featuring multi-hued braided detailing and bright red beaded accents, these drink picks are perfect for skewering lemon peels and orange wedges to create amazing cocktail decorations. With their easy-to-hold braided handle, these bamboo picks are also excellent food picks for serving bite-sized hors d'oeuvres like teriyaki chicken bites and bacon-wrapped dates. Use these trendsetting 4-inch bamboo picks to serve creatively plated mini appetizers, or use them to take your cocktail program to the next level! For easy storage and organization, these eco-friendly bamboo picks are packed in 50 count boxes. Each order will contain 10 50-count boxes, for a total of 500 red braided picks.
|RetailRWB0138 Product Details|
|Pack Size||50 X 10 BX|
|Product Length||4.0 inches|
|Product Width||0.25 inches|
|Product Height||0.25 inches|
|Product Size||null ounces|
- I like the picks.I like these picks, They come in handy for serving up appetizers and to use in cocktails.
- Affordable, heavy duty and classy.I just opened a catering company so I am on a pretty tight budget, I needed some high quality skewers that I could afford, these skewers are everything I needed, affordable, heavy duty and classy. I am glad you offer these skewers, thanks.
- Dazzling picks.These are dazzling picks, they add a bright gleam and amazing beauty to any kind of drink. I love using these at the bar.
- Delightfully beautifulThese red braided picks are delightfully beautiful. They add sparkle to the cheese dishes that I serve at many of the parties that I cater. I am ordering more just to try them on other dishes, as well.
- RavishingWe used these picks a few weeks back. They were ravishing, we just love the color because it is so bright and adds a touch of richness to the table.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.