Give hors d'oeuvres and bite-sized desserts a touch of rustic flair with our 3.5 inch Willow Picks. Designed with exposed natural bark, these bamboo cocktail skewers are sure to attract your customers' attention and effortlessly enhance your presentation. Use these nature-friendly decorative skewers for foods like bacon-wrapped dates and spicy chicken lettuce wraps -- or use them as a mess-free way to serve decadent desserts like cocoa-dusted truffles and fudgy brownie bites. With their natural bamboo detailing, these flat wooden skewers are also ideal for creating beautiful cocktail decorations for tropical-inspired tiki drinks and classic handcrafted martinis. These willow picks are available in conveniently space-saving 50 count boxes.
|RetailRWB0149 Product Details|
|Pack Size||50 X 10 BX|
|Product Length||3.5 inches|
|Product Width||0.25 inches|
|Product Height||0.125 inches|
|Product Size||null ounces|
- Short, but awesomePicks are pretty short, but they are awesome. I love the outdoorsy feel they offer my food displays.
- 3.5 inch picks.I really like the size of these picks. They work very well to hold my chicken sliders together. They are also durable and add a charming natural touch to the sliders and many other sandwiches that I serve up in my restaurant.
- Quality is outstanding.The quality of these picks is outstanding, they are heavy duty. Surely, I will be recommending these to all my friends.
- Charming picksI catered a party about a week ago and I used these picks for the first time. They added a warm charming feel to the appetizers that I served. My clients even asked me where they could get some just for their personal use. Great charming product, for sure.
- InvitingI catered a party for some picky eaters last week. I had done a party for them before and knew that I needed to try something new so I bought these and trust me these people loved the warm feel that these picks brought to our buffet.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.