Give hors d'oeuvres and bite-sized desserts a touch of rustic flair with our 3.5-inch Willow Picks. Designed with exposed natural bark, these bamboo cocktail skewers are sure to attract your customers' attention and effortlessly enhance your presentation. Use these nature-friendly decorative skewers for foods like bacon-wrapped dates and spicy chicken lettuce wraps -- or use them as a mess-free way to serve decadent desserts like cocoa-dusted truffles and fudgy brownie bites. Featuring natural bamboo detailing, these flat wooden skewers are also ideal for creating beautiful cocktail decorations for tropical-inspired tiki drinks and classic handcrafted martinis. These willow picks are available in a bulk 1000 count boxes.
|RWB0149 Product Details|
|Pack Size||1000 X 1 BX|
|Product Length||3.5 inches|
|Product Width||0.25 inches|
|Product Height||0.125 inches|
|Product Size||null ounces|
- Touch of nature.I want to say these are excellent picks, they work well in my hotel restaurant, which is more like an inn than an upscale hotel. The picks add a touch of nature to the food we serve, which is why I give them four stars because not everyone is going to want to add nature to their food settings.
- Use in my food truck.I use these in my food truck, they are the best picks that I have ever come across, very high quality food picks.
- Outrageously Cool.These are outrageously cool. They look perfect on any kind of buffet table. I say get yourself some of these picks and you will be as impressed as I am.
- Felt like outdoorsWe did a party for a friend at their cabin in the woods here in our local town. We used these willow picks and it seemed like their added a touch of outdoor scenery to our atmosphere. They really are very warm and charming.
- Super cool!These picks have such a natural eco friendly feeling. Definitely a good choice if that is what you are going after
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.