These double-pointed skewer picks are perfect for piercing and serving sliced fruit, appetizers, and bite-sized morsels. Their Asian-inspired double-pointed design and natural coloring adds a stylish and nature-friendly touch to any cocktail or appetizer. Made from all-natural bamboo, these fruit skewers are ideal for piercing and holding tomatoes, cheese cubes, olives, shrimp, grapes, or any other small appetizer or drink garnish. These 3.5-inch bamboo skewers are the ideal choice for parties, galas and catered events, perfect for garnishing cocktails, or as toothpicks. These Bamboo Double Picks measure at 3.5 inches in length, and are shipped in bulk in a 1,000 count box.
|RWB0166 Product Details|
|Pack Size||1000 X 1 BX|
|Product Length||3.5 inches|
|Product Width||0.4 inches|
|Product Height||0.4 inches|
|Product Size||null ounces|
- I use for olives, pickles, etc.I use these on olive, pickle and veggie trays at catering events. They have a slightly sharp end so the guests at my events can easily pick up anything that I put on the trays. Really great picks, recommend to all.
- Glad these are Bio-degradable.I am so glad that these are biodegradable because I love the style of them and the durability and I can use them in our "going green" restaurant atmosphere.
- A great way to go green.This is a worthy "go green" product. It is cleverly made and looks absolutely adorable. Love this wonderful pick.
- Double pick wondersThese bamboo double picks are truly wonderful. I used them with a few different food items and have had fantastic positive remarks by many clients who all said they look traditional, yet, classy. I love the fact that they are high quality.
- Very usefulThese picks looked great and were very useful. I am not a professional caterer but love throwing parties and cooking for friends. I bought these and there looked great on the tables and were very useful in allowing people an easy way to pick up their olives.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.