Bring an extra touch of flair to the presentation of appetizers, sandwiches, hamburgers, cocktails, and more with our Curly Bamboo Skewers. These 6 inch skewers feature curly bamboo accents to effortlessly enhance your presentation -- while providing a convenient stopper and easy-to-grip handle. With their curly detailing and sharp pointed tip, these bamboo cocktail picks are ideal for securely spearing olives, cherries, and lemon wheels to garnish martinis. Plus, because they are made from premium bamboo, these skewers are strong, tough, and heat-resistant. Use these sturdy 6-inch bamboo skewers to serve bite-sized hors d'oeuvres, hold together juicy hamburgers, or to spear cocktail garnishes for handcrafted cocktails. These curly bamboo skewers are sold in bulk 1000 count boxes.
|RWB0163 Product Details|
|Pack Size||1000 X 1 BX|
|Product Length||6.0 inches|
|Product Width||0.75 inches|
|Product Height||0.75 inches|
|Product Size||0.0 ounces|
- Love the curl.I love using bamboo skewers, but these ones are my favorite, I just love the curly end, it adds a little special touch to the skewer. Very good skewers in regard to quality, too.
- Outstanding SkewersI am using these skewers regularly in my restaurant. They are outstanding in quality and design. I really like the little curly top, it adds a cool unique touch to the skewer.
- A Curly TreatI use these Bamboo Curly Skewers almost every weekend. See, I cater on the weekends. Anyway, I love the curly top it adds a little treat that my guests enjoy.
- fun skewersThese curly skewers were fun to use at our pizza party event that we had a few days ago. I think it was due to how fun they look due to the curly tops. They simply made our food look fun and exciting.
- Added FlairI really thought these skewers with their curly tops were a great addition to our party. They added just the right touch of flair that everyone needs on a party night. Wonderful product.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.