Give your bite-sized appetizers and handcrafted cocktails a sporty kick with our Soccer Ball Bamboo Skewers. Affixed with a miniature plastic soccer ball, these unique bamboo skewers are ideal for themed parties, food trucks, sports bars, and soccer fans! Use these bamboo cocktail skewers to create show-stopping cocktail garnishes -- or use them to serve impressively plated appetizer platters. Whether you use them to garnish fresh-squeezed margaritas or to assemble miniature bacon cheeseburgers, your customers are sure to love their spirited soccer ball decoration. Each appetizer skewer measures 4 inches and is shipped in bulk in a 1000 count box.
|RWB0300 Product Details|
|Product Color||Black and White|
|Pack Size||1000 X 1 BX|
|Product Length||4.0 inches|
|Product Width||0.5 inches|
|Product Height||0.5 inches|
|Product Size||null ounces|
- Didn't break.I used these to hold sandwiches together, I was pleased that when my party guests took them out of the sandwiches the picks didn't break and splint in to pieces. The length is slightly to small for my big sandwiches, but I will still use these because they are so durable.
- Great for sporting events.These are great for sporting events, picks are strong and durable. I wish I could buy these picks in smaller packs, but since they only come in 1000 count boxes I guess I won't have to buy them again for a long time.
- SolidI am impressed by the quality of these skewers. The little ball on the top stays right where it is supposed to be, on the top of the skewer. I have never had a ball come off. The skewers are durable, too.
- Worth Reviewing.I don't give a review very often, but these skewers are worth reviewing. They look awesome in our sports bar. Customers are always telling us how cute these skewers are in their drinks and food items.
- Works well in bar.These work really well in my bar. We like using them for drinks and appetizers. Our customers really seem to like the sporty soccer ball.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.