Give your handcrafted cocktails and freshly shaken martinis a little extra "oomph" with these attractive bamboo picks. Featuring a contrasting black tip and bright red wooden bead, these two-tone martini picks are designed to give your liquid libations a unique and memorable twist. Use these 4 inch cocktail picks to spear marinated cherries for a classic Old Fashioned -- or use them to skewer a lemon peel for an absinthe-rinsed Sazerac. Made from strong and sturdy bamboo, these cocktail sticks are also excellent for serving bite-sized desserts and amuse bouche courses. For truly show-stopping results, try using these bamboo skewers to serve hors d'oeuvres at a cocktail party or enhance cocktail garnishes at a trendy bar and restaurant. These power-packed bamboo skewers will arrive in a 50 count box.
|RetailRWB0215 Product Details|
|Product Color||Black and Red|
|Pack Size||50 X 10 BX|
|Product Length||4.0 inches|
|Product Width||0.25 inches|
|Product Height||0.25 inches|
|Product Size||0.0 ounces|
- Here's why I like theseHere is why I like these skewers. First, they are durable and strong. Second, they look charming and classy. Lastly, they come in a retail pack so I took some of boxes to my restaurant and the other to my catering business.
- Restaurant Quality Skewers.These are restaurant quality skewers, tough, heavy duty and durable. They also look great in beverages or in mini appetizers. I am glad I ordered these and use them often.
- Thank you.Thank you for these high quality skewers. They work great for our appetizers and drinks.
- Great Priced Skewers.These skewers are priced just right to fit into my tight budget. They are also durable and look amazing featured on my buffet tables. Highly recommend them.
- Quality SkewersI used these for a wedding reception that I catered they worked great. They are high quality skewers that I will be using more during my catering events.
|Type||Red Ball with Black|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.