Stick one of our Japanese Bamboo Picks in it and your presentation is complete! Whether you're assembling bite-sized hors d'oeuvres or placing the finishing touches on a martini, these bamboo cocktail picks have got you covered. Featuring a contrasting black tip with a stylish red ball accent, these 4.5 inch picks are designed to enhance cocktails, appetizers, and more. Plus, because they're made from nature-friendly bamboo, our cocktail sticks are naturally strong and durable. Try using these trendsetting Japanese bamboo picks to spear olives for dirty martinis or orange peels for Old Fashioneds. Sold in bulk 1000 count boxes.
|RWB0144 Product Details|
|Product Color||Black and Red|
|Pack Size||1000 X 1 BX|
|Product Length||4.5 inches|
|Product Width||0.3 inches|
|Product Height||0.3 inches|
|Product Size||null ounces|
- Elegant Picks.These are one of my favorite picks to use in upscale food settings, The black and red tops of these picks adds just the right classy touch to the overall appearance of the pick. I have never tried these in a causal setting, but I am sure they would work great in any type of food setting.
- Adds a nice look to our beverages.These add a really nice look to our beverages. We use them every night at a bar we own in our town.
- A Thrilling PickTo put this simply, this is a thrilling drink pick. I just used it for the first time the other day and it added fun excitement to my drinks. I was thrilled.
- cool but classyI thought these picks had a cool intense look but at the same time they showed off an elegant charm as well. I would say these could go with many different types of meals or parties.
- Colors add depthThese picks really added depth to our table setting. I believe this was due to the colors that are on these picks. They were also very durable. They are a very nice product.
|Type||Red Ball with Black|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.