These 8-inch bamboo grill skewers are nature-friendly, and built to hold those freshly grilled shrimp, corn, meat and green pepper kabobs firmly. Durable and sturdy under grill fire, these bamboo grilling skewers are designed with paddle ends for easy handling. These bamboo paddle picks skewers are ideal for a perfectly satisfying barbecue presentation, and are just what you need to pierce and serve up those savory sizzling kabobs. Our Bamboo Paddle Barbecue Grill Skewer Picks are shipped in bulk in a 1,000 count box.
|RWB0137 Product Details|
|Pack Size||1000 X 1 BX|
|Product Length||8.0 inches|
|Product Width||0.4 inches|
|Product Height||0.13 inches|
|Product Size||null ounces|
- Ideal Kabob skewersThese are ideal for making kabobs, they always look fantastic filled up with my kabob ingredients. Very nice skewers, I will tell all my friends to buy these to use when they make kabobs or other skewer dishes.
- Just the right size.These are just the right size for making skewers that include a few different ingredients. I really like the quality and size of these skewers. Recommend them to all.
- Excellent AppearanceThese Long Paddle Skewers have an excellent appearance. I mean, seriously, their neat paddle and long stem is remarkably charming.
- VERSATILE SKEWER...I used this for a family bonding using sticks for turkey grill. They were outstanding for that, I would not, however, recommend these for food, as they are extremely short for that.
- Attractive Paddle SkewerVery attractive the food we serve using this Paddle Skewer. Thank you for creating this fabulous skewer.
- Great size and designMy husband bought these for our catering company and when we used them I really liked the size. I think they are just the right size for placing many types of food on. I also think the design is just a very unique look. I am really glad he bought them.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.