These bamboo skewers come with a twisted bow top, giving a refined finishing touch to appetizers, hors d'oeuvres, and cocktails of all kinds. Their natural wood finish brings a rustic style to every serving, while the knotted top makes it easy and convenient for customers to eat mini kabobs. These skewers are ideal for spearing olives, cherries, orange peels, lemon wedges, sandwiches, and other bite-sized appetizers and snacks. Made from naturally durable bamboo, these skewers are also excellent for serving individual shrimp, cubed cheeses and meats at buffets and catered events. They're also great for garnishing cocktails, as fruit skewers, or as toothpicks. These Bamboo Twisted Knot Picks measure at 4 inches, are sold in retail packaging, and shipped in bulk in a 50 count box with 10 boxes per case.
|RetailRWB0131 Product Details|
|Pack Size||50 X 10 BX|
|Product Length||4.0 inches|
|Product Width||0.6 inches|
|Product Height||0.6 inches|
|Product Size||0.0 ounces|
- Close to be five starsI think these skewers are ideal for sandwiches and appetizers because they have a charming classy look and appearance. However, I don't really use them much for desserts because I have my favorite dessert skewers already.
- Perfect for my catering company.This retail pack of skewers offers me the chance to buy affordable skewers for my catering company. In addition, the skewers are durable, classy and add a special touch to the beverages and appetizers that I serve at catering functions.
- Praiseworthy.These skewers are praiseworthy, they have all the elements of a great reliable skewer. They always bring quality and class to the table.
- Knotted Skewers That Leave An ImpressionI used these knotted skewers at my mother's birthday party dinner last week and they left an impression on her best friend. I know this because her friend called me a few days ago to ask me to cater her daughters birthday dinner. I said yes and she asked me to make sure I used the knotted skewers because she loved the earthy look of them. They do compliment appetizers very well.
- Charming skewersThese are charming. I think these remind me of the outdoors. I love the earthy look they add to my table and my food. Completely in love with these.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.