The natural wood finish and twisted bow top knot on these bamboo skewers bring a rustic touch and trendy vibe to any appetizer, hors d'oeuvre, or cocktail. These skewers are ideal for spearing olives, cherries, orange peels, lemon wedges, sandwiches, and other bite-sized appetizers and snacks. Made from naturally durable bamboo, these skewers are also excellent for serving individual shrimp, cubed cheeses and meats at buffets and catered events. They're also great for garnishing cocktails, as fruit skewers, or as toothpicks, and the knotted top makes it easy to handle and use. These Bamboo Twisted Knot Picks measure at 6 inches and are shipped in bulk in a 1,000 count box.
|RWB0132 Product Details|
|Pack Size||1000 X 1 BX|
|Product Length||6.0 inches|
|Product Width||0.5 inches|
|Product Height||0.25 inches|
|Product Size||null ounces|
- Strong, well made skewers.These skewers are well-made skewers, they seem to be very strong, I have never had any of my skewers break or even crack. I like everything about these skewers.
- Keeps customers Happy.I was using some skewers that I bought at my local department store and my customers kept complaining about them breaking all the time. Well, since I started using these skewers I haven't heard any complaints. These are keeping my customers happy. Thank you for this product.
- These are great for eco-friendly events.I only use this amazing Knotted Skewer at my eco-friendly. The truth is no other skewer will do for such an occasion. These simply have all the features that I need for such an function.
- Remarkable Bamboo Knotted SkewerIt's another way of serving our food using these remarkable Bamboo Knotted Skewer makes them more tempting.
- Glad we bought theseWe are very glad that we bought these because they really worked well by giving us a different kind of way to show off our delicious food. We would like you to know that we were very impressed.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.