These 4-inch knotted bamboo skewers come with a bow tied top, giving a refined finishing touch to appetizers, hors d'oeuvres, and cocktails of all kinds. Their natural wood finish brings a rustic style to every cocktail serving. These skewers are ideal for spearing olives, cherries, orange peels, lemon wedges, shrimp, and other bite-sized appetizers and snacks. Made from naturally durable bamboo, these skewers are also excellent for serving individual shrimp, and cubed cheeses and meats at buffets and catered events. They're also great for garnishing cocktails, as fruit skewers, or as toothpicks. These Knotted Bamboo Skewers measure at 4 inches, and are shipped in bulk in a 1,000 count box.
|RWB0131 Product Details|
|Pack Size||1000 X 1 BX|
|Product Length||4.0 inches|
|Product Width||0.5 inches|
|Product Height||0.25 inches|
|Product Size||null ounces|
- Knots on end of skewers is really cute.I love the knots on the end of these skewers, it makes the skewers look earthy and outdoorsy. I use these at all my outdoor catering events, love them for their look and durability.
- Like that these are biodegradable.I just changed to using eco-friendly tableware in my catering company. I am very pleased that these skewers are biodegradable. Of course, I am also happy that they are durable and look great, too.
- Adds the right touchThese add just the right touch that completes my dishes. I use these all the time and am always pleased with their abilities.
- Very Important Knotted Bamboo SkewerEverybody loves to use these Knotted Bamboo Skewer , a small thing yet it makes our day easy and light, as well as to our customers they too appreciated these.
- Simple but powerfulThese bamboo skewers have a very simple look in my opinion but it is very powerful as well. They do look warm and classy. They worked well at our dinner party.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.