These 4-inch brown bamboo skewers come with a twisted bow top, giving a refined finishing touch to appetizers, hors d'oeuvres, and cocktails of all kinds. Their brown wood finish brings a rustic style to every serving, while the knotted top makes it easy and convenient for customers to eat mini kabobs. These skewers are ideal for spearing olives, cherries, orange peels, lemon wedges, sandwiches, and other bite-sized appetizers and snacks. Made from naturally durable bamboo, these skewers are also excellent for serving individual shrimp, and cubed cheeses and meats at buffets and catered events. They're also great for garnishing cocktails, as fruit skewers, or as toothpicks. These Bamboo Brown Knotted Skewers measure at 4 inches, are sold in retail packaging, and shipped in bulk in a 50 count box with 10 boxes per case.
|RetailRWB0133 Product Details|
|Pack Size||50 X 10 BX|
|Product Length||4.0 inches|
|Product Width||0.5 inches|
|Product Height||0.5 inches|
|Product Size||0.0 ounces|
- Perfect for barbeque joint.I own a small barbeque joint to my community, these work so well in my establishment, I use them in more than a dozen ways everyday. Highly recommend these durable skewers to any who operates a food establishment.
- Great for high end restaurants.I am a frequent visitor at a high end restaurant here in my town. They started using these classy skewers a few weeks back so I asked the owner why she choose them and she said that they use them because of their quality and lovely appealing design.
- Bamboo Brown Knotted SkewerI really want to use these Bamboo Brown Knotted Skewer its very attractive.
- Charming Brown Bamboo Knotted SkewerVery charming on our table this Browm Bamboo Knotted Skewer that makes the food more desirable.
- Fantastic Bamboo Brown Knotted SkewerEverybody loves to use this Brown Bamboo Knotted Skewer that is why I bought many packs for our catering needs.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.