These 4-inch bamboo skewers come with a twisted bow top, giving a refined finishing touch to appetizers, hors d'oeuvres, and cocktails of all kinds. Their natural brown finish brings a rustic style to every cocktail serving. These skewers are ideal for spearing olives, cherries, orange peels, lemon wedges, shrimp, and other bite-sized appetizers and snacks. Made from naturally durable bamboo, these skewers are also excellent for serving individual shrimp, and cubed cheeses and meats at buffets and catered events. They're also great for garnishing cocktails, as fruit skewers, or as toothpicks. These Brown Bamboo Twisted Knot Skewers measure at 4 inches, and are shipped in bulk in a 1,000 count box.
|RWB0133 Product Details|
|Pack Size||1000 X 1 BX|
|Product Length||4.0 inches|
|Product Width||0.5 inches|
|Product Height||0.25 inches|
|Product Size||0.0 ounces|
- Great looking skewers.These are great looking skewers, they have a charming classy appearance in my opinion. I really like using these to hold my burgers and sammies together.
- Oh my Gosh, Love these skewersOh my Gosh, I love these skewers, they look adorable and are super durable. I use them for all types of different food products and beverages.
- Very Cute!These are very cute skewers. I love the knot at the top, it gives a nice charming and classy feel to my tables.
- turn some headsOne way to turn some heads at your next catering event is by using these knotted skewers. The look is very impressive and trust me they will be noticed. They probably will be the first thing all the guests notice. Use these and be pleased.
- A simply but elegant skewerThis skewer seemed to be pretty simple but it sure showed off our food in an elegant manner. The little know at the top was a perfect design for the event we catered. It is surely unique and a great item.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.