Eliminate time-consuming refires and costly kitchen mix-ups with these innovative wooden steak markers. Constructed from high-quality bamboo, these 4-inch steak marker flags are incredibly durable and naturally heat-resistant. Their clearly labeled WELL flag keeps your expo window neatly organized and running smoothly -- and also provides an easy way for your waitstaff to keep track of your dishes. Designed with a sharpened tip, these wooden meat markers easily slide into thick porterhouses and charbroiled ribeyes to indicate that their interior temperature will be well done. Each well-done steak marker measures 4 inches in length and is shipped in bulk in a 1000 count box.
|RWB0227 Product Details|
|Pack Size||1000 X 1 BX|
|Product Length||4.0 inches|
|Product Width||0.25 inches|
|Product Height||0.125 inches|
|Product Size||null ounces|
- Useful toolsThese are useful tools, they make serving up steaks and chicken a whole lot easier, no more mistakes by a waitress giving the wrong food item to a customer.
- Fantastic for restaurant environment.These are fantastic for restaurant environment or at least for my restaurant environment. They make it much easier on my staff, now, everyone knows exactly when a steak or chicken breast is cooked to a well done consistency. Am truly glad I found these online.
- A great skewer.These are great skewers, we use them every night in our restaurant. They are strong and sturdy and stay perfectly in place when we put them in our steaks.
- Come in handy.These skewers come in handy. The chefs simply put these into a steak that is cooked well and my servers and other employees can see what temperature a steak is, we use all the temperature skewers that are offered from Restaurantware. Must say, we like them all and they all come in handy.
- Awesome productThese are awesome products, I really like all my employees can easily see what temperature a steak is after it is cooked. Makes all our lives much easier.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.