Avoid costly mix-ups and time-consuming refires by using these innovative meat markers. Made from high-quality bamboo, these 4-inch steak markers are extremely durable and naturally heat-resistant. Use these wooden steak flags to keep your expo window neatly organized, while providing a fool-proof way for your waitstaff to deliver the correct dishes to the correct customers. Their clearly labeled M WELL flags indicate to your guests that your grilled bone-in ribeyes and oven-roasted salmon fillets will be cooked to a perfect medium well. Each medium well steak marker measures 4 inches and is shipped in bulk in a 1000 count box.
|RWB0226 Product Details|
|Pack Size||1000 X 1 BX|
|Product Length||4.0 inches|
|Product Width||0.25 inches|
|Product Height||0.125 inches|
|Product Size||null ounces|
- Life is betterWe own a restaurant, we used to have many problems with people getting the wrong temperature steaks, but now life is better in our kitchen, thanks to these skewers. I wouldn't say these are beautiful, but sure saved the day for me.
- Wow.Wow, these are super cool, perfect way to show everyone the temperature of a steak, durable, too. Recommend that everyone try these cleverly constructed skewers out.
- Praisable Skewers.These skewers deserve some praise. They look fantastic in our steaks and allow our servers to easily deliver the right steak to the right person. I definitely will continue using these in my restaurant.
- Look great.These temperature skewers look great. They have a earthy, outdoorsy look that I like a lot. Especially, since I use them in my Barbeque restaurant.
- A must haveI think these are a must have for anyone who owns a restaurant that serves steaks. I know I am glad we use them. They are great for helping everyone know what type (temperature) of steak to serve to each customer.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.