Give your guests a perfect dining experience with these innovative steak marking flags. Constructed from premium bamboo, these steak picks are extremely durable and naturally heat-resistant. Their clearly labeled M RARE flag provides an efficient way for your back of the house staff to keep the expo window neatly organized -- and a fool-proof way for your front of the house staff to keep track of your dishes while running food. Designed with a sharpened point, these 4-inch bamboo steak markers can easily slide into thick bone-in strip steaks or herb-crusted salmon fillets to indicate the appropriate cook of the meat. Each medium rare steak marker measures 4 inches and is shipped in bulk in a 1000 count box.
|RWB0217 Product Details|
|Pack Size||1000 X 1 BX|
|Product Length||4.0 inches|
|Product Width||0.25 inches|
|Product Height||0.125 inches|
|Product Size||0.0 ounces|
- Medium Rare, Nice SkewerIn regard to looks and durability, these skewers are great. Also, nice skewers to show when a steak or piece of fish is cooked to a medium rare consistency, you should try these skewers out, asap.
- Really Cool.These are really cool, they look great, they are durable and they are a great way to let everyone know the temperature of a protein. Cool product, you must try these skewers out.
- A must have in any kitchen.These steak rare skewers are a must have in any restaurant kitchen. I know that make it easier for my staff and chefs to serve up steaks to my customers. We haven't had any mistakes from a server giving a customer the wrong steak to a customer since we began using steak skewers.
- Work very well.These medium rare skewers work very well. All the servers in our restaurant have thanked us for using them. These skewers help our servers determine where our steaks should be served.
- Makes life easier for serversI am a server in a local restaurant and my boss started using these paddle skewers about a month ago. They really do make my life easier, cause they help me knew which steak goes to which customer.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.