Use these innovative steak markers to prevent costly mix-ups and time-consuming refires from overwhelming your kitchen. Made from high-quality bamboo, these steak markers are incredibly strong and naturally heat-resistant. Their sharpened design can easily pierce through bone-in ribeyes and sesame-crusted tuna steaks, making it easy to clearly label the correct doneness of your meat. Measuring 4 inches long, these bamboo steak markers feature a clearly labeled MEDIUM flag to indicate the intended temperature of your dish. These sleek food markers make it easy to keep your expo window efficient and organized -- and provide a fool-proof way for your waitstaff to run food correctly. Each medium steak marker measures 4 inches and is shipped in bulk in a 1000 count box.
|RWB0218 Product Details|
|Pack Size||1000 X 1 BX|
|Product Length||4.0 inches|
|Product Width||0.25 inches|
|Product Height||0.125 inches|
|Product Size||0.0 ounces|
- Can't really complain.I can't really complain about these skewers, they do the job of showing when a protein is cooked to a medium temperature. There are pretty durable, too.
- Helps make servers job easier.I was having a little trouble with a few servers giving the wrong steaks to customers so the chef in my restaurant suggested using these medium temperature paddle skewers that way the servers would all know what the temperature was of each steak, I am happy had this idea because these skewers not only look great in our meat, but also help make our server job easier. Great skewers, highly recommend.
- Serve steaks, you should own theseIf you serve steaks, then you should own these skewers. I know they have been a life-saver in our restaurant. They are durable and make serving steak so much easier.
- Great Offer.These were shipped to me in a fast manner. I like the charming outdoor feel of these skewers and also like the fact that they are heavy duty. Am definitely glad I bought them.
- Terrific for fruit and cheese.I used these for displaying fruit and cheese on a buffet table, I liked them a lot. My fruit and cheese fit and stayed on them nicely.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.