These Mini Bamboo Forks bring portability and elegance to bite-sized appetizers, tapas, and desserts. Our 3.5-inch two-pronged mini forks are an ideal way to skewer and serve meatballs, fruits, cheeses, meats and more. Constructed from premium bamboo, these cocktail forks feature a stylish wood finish that looks great with many different tablescapes and decor themes. Plus, bamboo is a naturally strong, sustainable and nature-friendly renewable resource! Use these mini bamboo forks to effortlessly assemble, secure, and serve gourmet canapes and hors d'oeuvres. Each bamboo fork measures 3.5 inches and is shipped in bulk in a 100 count box.
|RWB0122 Product Details|
|Pack Size||100 X 1 BX|
|Product Length||3.5 inches|
|Product Width||0.5 inches|
|Product Height||0.25 inches|
|Product Size||null ounces|
- My opinion.In my opinion these forks are cool, they add an authentic feel to my restaurant. I only had one fork that broke while a customer was eating, but come on, one out of one hundred is not bad at all. I recommend these forks to you and your friends.
- Fresh Fun LookThese have a fresh fun look that both my customers and I enjoy. I get a lot of requests to feature these forks with my appetizers, so I will certainly be buying these a lot.
- Best Way To Serve CheeseI have learned after using these only once. These forks are the best way to serve cheese and meat trays. They are always in my catering basket.
- Valuable Mini Bamboo ForkThis Mini Bamboo Fork is little yet valuable with great quality. To our customers it gives them ease and satisfaction in serving them.
- Small but very usefulWe weren't sure what we were going to use these forks for but I loved the look of them so we got them. Anyway you ended up using them at one of our wedding receptions that we catered and they might be small but the little dainty things are so sweet. They added just a tiny hint of perfection to all our table settings.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.