Bring rustic elegance to your tablescapes with our 8-inch Bamboo Cutlery Sets. These disposable wooden cutlery sets are carefully crafted from high-grade bamboo that's naturally strong, durable, and stain-resistant -- and can be used safely with hot or cold foods. This set features forks, knives, and spoons! Perfect for any occasion and a great nature-friendly alternative for your cafe, restaurant, catering event, and more. These bamboo cutlery sets are shipped in individually packaged 10-count retail packs.
|RetailRWB0161-1 Product Details|
|Pack Size||10 X 1 BX|
|Product Length||8.0 inches|
|Product Width||1.5 inches|
|Product Height||1.2 inches|
|Product Size||0.0 ounces|
- Charming, yes. Upscale, maybe.This cutlery set is charming, it offers something new and different to my food creations. However, I am not sure I would use this cutlery in upscale settings because to me it really screams rustic and woodsy.
- Okay.This cutlery is okay, it does a good job holding up in my food truck dishes. I haven't heard any customer complain about the cutlery breaking or cracking. I will keep using them unless someone starts complaining, the cutlery looks cool and is priced right.
- Very impressive.I was very impressed by this set of cutlery. It is dashing and adds charm to our bed and breakfast table settings. It is also durable and perfectly shaped. I won't be using any other disposable cutlery - just this set from now on.
- Cool and FunctionalMy intention when I bought these were to put them in my husband's lunch box, but they look to cool to just put them in lunch boxes so now I use them at dinner parties, outdoor bbq's and even almost everyday at our dinner tables.
- Great Utensils.I like this cutlery set. They are comfortable to use and the fork is strong so I don't have to worry about the tines breaking off. Great eating tools.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.