Bring rustic elegance to your tablescapes with our 8-inch Bamboo Cutlery Sets. These disposable wooden cutlery sets are carefully crafted from high-grade bamboo that's naturally strong, durable, and stain-resistant -- and can be used safely with hot or cold foods. This set features forks, knives, and spoons! Perfect for any occasion and a great nature-friendly alternative for your cafe, restaurant, catering event, and more. These bamboo cutlery sets are shipped in individually packaged 10-count retail packs.
|RetailRWB0161 Product Details|
|Pack Size||10 X 10 BX|
|Product Length||8.0 inches|
|Product Width||1.5 inches|
|Product Height||1.2 inches|
|Product Size||null ounces|
- I say "It is Great"I say "This cutlery is great". The perfect cutlery for the diner that my family owns and where I work as a chef. The cutlery is durable and really fits our diner setting. I am not sure how well it would work in other establishment, but you should try it.
- Like!Like this cutlery, it is unique, some of the best disposable cutlery I have ever used in my career. I do like wood just slightly better than this bamboo cutlery, though. However, it is a cool knife, spoon and fork set.
- Everything I need.This cutlery set is everything that I need from a cutlery. Durability, Natural Design, Modern Style, well, I could go on and on about all the great qualities that this cutlery set is equipped with, but I will just say I recommend this cutlery set.
- Enjoy these utensilsMy whole family, friends and customers enjoy these utensils. These utensils are light-weight, but very well-made. Everyone likes the way they feel in our hands. We really enjoy eating with them.
- Happy with these utensilsI am very happy with these utensils, especially since they're eco-friendly and my restaurant just started using "green" items. We are trying hard to help out the environment and these utensils are helping us with this goal.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.