Choose the eco-friendly option with our Natural Bamboo Cutlery Set. This 3-piece cutlery set includes spoons, forks, and knives to conveniently coordinate the right utensils alongside any type of meal. Crafted from strong bamboo, this wooden cutlery set is naturally break-resistant to easily enjoy hefty dishes without worrying about the utensils snapping or splitting. The sustainable bamboo construction is commercially compostable and biodegradable for an eco-friendly way to serve meals. Designed with an all-natural finish, this bamboo cutlery set is perfect for adding a rustic look to table settings at your restaurant or bringing a sustainable touch to finger foods at your food truck. Measuring 8 inches long, this utensil set is the ideal serving solution to coordinate with appetizers, entrees, or desserts. Includes 100 forks, 100 knives, and 100 spoons.
|RetailRWB0161 Product Details|
|Pack Size||10 X 10 BX|
|Product Length||8.0 inches|
|Product Width||1.5 inches|
|Product Height||1.2 inches|
|Product Size||null ounces|
- I say "It is Great"I say "This cutlery is great". The perfect cutlery for the diner that my family owns and where I work as a chef. The cutlery is durable and really fits our diner setting. I am not sure how well it would work in other establishment, but you should try it.
- Like!Like this cutlery, it is unique, some of the best disposable cutlery I have ever used in my career. I do like wood just slightly better than this bamboo cutlery, though. However, it is a cool knife, spoon and fork set.
- Everything I need.This cutlery set is everything that I need from a cutlery. Durability, Natural Design, Modern Style, well, I could go on and on about all the great qualities that this cutlery set is equipped with, but I will just say I recommend this cutlery set.
- Enjoy these utensilsMy whole family, friends and customers enjoy these utensils. These utensils are light-weight, but very well-made. Everyone likes the way they feel in our hands. We really enjoy eating with them.
- Happy with these utensilsI am very happy with these utensils, especially since they're eco-friendly and my restaurant just started using "green" items. We are trying hard to help out the environment and these utensils are helping us with this goal.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.