Bring rustic elegance to your tablescapes with our 8-inch Bamboo Cutlery Sets. These disposable wooden cutlery sets are carefully crafted from high grade bamboo that's naturally strong, durable, and stain-resistant -- and can be used safely with hot or cold foods. Make setting tables hassle-free when you combine these sets of bamboo utensils with our line of Luxenap Disposable Napkins that feature innovative built-in pockets for storing cutlery. The rustic finish of this wooden disposable cutlery beautifully complements our black (RWA0110) or white (RWA0109) luxurious, linen-like paper napkins. These Bamboo Cutlery Sets are sold in bulk 100 count boxes. Each set contains one wooden fork, spoon, and knife.
|RWB0161 Product Details|
|Pack Size||100 X 1 BX|
|Product Length||8.0 inches|
|Product Width||1.5 inches|
|Product Height||1.2 inches|
|Product Size||null ounces|
- My favorite catering cutlery.I would just like to say this trio of cutlery are my favorite catering cutlery. They are very durable. They also add a nice charm to both my upscale and casual catering functions, which makes me one happy person.
- Trio of CharmThis trio of Cutlery is what we use in our food truck company. They hold up well and are charming, which is fantastic.
- Pretty and well polished utensils.I have always use cheap wooden spoons. I have tossed too many to remember.
But this set! WOW polished utensils that fits on the counter nicely. I usually put my kitchens tools away. But this one I can show off. I won't be tossing these. They're too pretty to throw away.
- Nice Bamboo CutleryIt's so nice to use something new and nice Bamboo Cutlery than the usual one. It gives eagerness for our customer to use them with a thumbs up approval.
- A wonderful bamboo productThis trio of bamboo charming tableware was very attractive. A client even stated this little trio package added a little touch of home for them. I am glad I purchased them.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.