Stylishly serve tasty finger foods and mouthwatering miniature desserts with these all-natural bamboo cocktail forks. Measuring 3.5 inches long, these tasting forks are a perfect size for skewering small treats and bite-sized appetizers -- like miniature brownie bites and prosciutto-wrapped melon balls! Their double-pronged design effortlessly pierces and holds your delicious morsels in place, while their flattened handles provide an easy-to-hold and mess-free way for your guests to pick them up. Naturally durable and heat-resistant, these bamboo appetizer forks are suitable for use with both hot and cold foods. Browse our extensive selection of mini plates and mini bowls to complete the look! These 3.5-inch appetizer picks are packed in 50 count boxes. Each order contains 10 50-count boxes, for a total of 500 Asian Forks.
|RetailRWB0146 Product Details|
|Pack Size||50 X 10 BX|
|Product Length||3.5 inches|
|Product Width||0.3 inches|
|Product Height||0.1 inches|
|Product Size||null ounces|
- I would buy again.I would buy these again and again. They worked great for my mom's 50th birthday party, used them on a meat and cheese platter. I only have one thing that I would change about these forks and that is their length. I wish they were a little longer, but even their size is pretty cute.
- Nice way to change up food displays.I think these Asian forks are a great way to change up food displays. I like using them because they are heavy duty, have a nice look and add a little modern twist to my food presentations.
- Great added flair.I use these forks because they add a great added flair to my buffets. Heavy duty and strong, too.
- Terrific Asian ForkWow these are terrific Asian fork one of a kind, certainly our clients will enjoy using this fork.
- Asian Fork Retail PackI like this Asian Fork affordable and durable.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.