Give customers an elegant and nature-friendly way to enjoy your miniature appetizers and personal-sized desserts with these small wooden spoons. Made from high-quality bamboo, these miniature spoons are naturally strong, durable, and break-resistant. Their 3.5-inch length is a perfect size to serve alongside bite-sized tapas or individual desserts, while their heat-resistant bamboo construction makes them ideal for use with both hot and cold foods. The sleek black finish of these mini tasting spoons can easily be dressed up for weddings and black tie events or dressed down for buffets and cocktail parties. Conveniently disposable for quick and easy post-event cleanup, these wooden mini appetizer spoons are an excellent nature-friendly alternative to disposable plastic cutlery -- bamboo is a fast-growing renewable and sustainable resource! Pair these mini bamboo spoons with our extensive collection of appetizer and dessert cups to complete your show-stopping event prep. These 3.5-inch bamboo spoons are available in a bulk 100-count box.
|RWB0182 Product Details|
|Pack Size||100 X 1 BX|
|Product Length||3.5 inches|
|Product Width||0.75 inches|
|Product Height||0.75 inches|
|Product Size||null ounces|
- Good for cocoa and coffeeI use these in the diner for customers to use when they stir their coffee and hot cocoa. The spoons are so cute, love them.
- What a classy spoon.These are real classy spoons. They look wonderful on our dessert and buffet tables. I use them often for catering functions, family parties and at church food gatherings.
- Good-Looking SpoonThese are good-looking spoons that I use almost daily. We put them on our buffet in my restaurant. They look adorable placed there.
- Lovely Mini Bamboo SpoonAncient, unique with elegance and modern design this Mini Bamboo Spoon.
- Mini Black Bamboo SpoonIt makes my day easy with this disposable, affordable and gorgeous design Mini black bamboo spoon.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.