Use the cool chopsticks end to delicately grab pieces of spicy tuna tataki and shrimp tempura rolls -- then use the convenient fork end to scoop up big bites of fried rice and stir-fried noodles! Made from nature-friendly bamboo, these chopsticks utensils are naturally strong, food-safe, and heat-resistant. The unique connected design of these chopsticks forks ensures that they're comfortable to hold and supremely easy to use -- and can be served alongside your authentic sushi rolls, or with your contemporary Asian-fusion fare! Not to mention, the two-in-one design of these chopsticks fork combos makes them a perfect go-to utensil for food trucks, restaurants, and catering companies. Each of these multi-functional chopstick fork utensils measures 10 inches long and is shipped in bulk in a 100 count box.
|RWB0294 Product Details|
|Pack Size||100 X 1 BX|
|Product Length||10.0 inches|
|Product Width||1.5 inches|
|Product Height||0.5 inches|
|Product Size||0.0 ounces|
- Well Made Fork UtensilsThese fork utensils are well made, we use them daily in our restaurant and never have issues with them breaking, cracking or splintering as our guests use them.
- Excellent forks.These are great, cute, durable and adds the natural look that I needed on my buffets. I am very satisfied with these forks.
- So cute and useful.Forks are so cute, they are also useful. I am very happy with these forks, use them for serving appetizers and some of my desserts. Thanks for a great product.
- Great for appetizers.We use these for appetizers, they make it easier for our customers to pick up the appetizers we serve to them. Plus, the forks are really durable, can't go wrong with these forks.
- Love love theseI love love these forks because you can use them in two ways. One end is a tong and the other end has tines. Perfect forks for appetizers, cheese and fruit trays.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.