Italian dessert cake. Lovely cakes for everyone.
- 2 cups mascarpone cheese
- 3 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons coffee-flavored liqueur
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 1 (10 inch) angel food cake
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- In a large bowl, combine mascarpone cheese, cream, sugar, vanilla, coffee liqueur, and instant coffee. Whip until stiff.
- Split sponge cake in half, creating a top and bottom layer. Spread cream mixture on bottom layer, and replace top half of cake. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Just before serving, dust top of cake with cocoa powder.
This Yummy Tiramisu is an easy to bake cake, yummy and delicious. Give this to your kids as a gift, serve on clear plastic dinnerware.