A great meal with celery, mushrooms, red bell peppers, onion, and much more.
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 3/4 cups chopped celery
- 1 3/4 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 3/4 cups sliced red bell peppers
- 1/2 cup sliced onion
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- 2 cups snow peas
- 1 cup chow mein noodles
- Bring a pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add angel hair pasta and cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the chicken broth, soy sauce, and cornstarch.
- Heat the oil in a wok over medium-high heat. Stir in the celery, mushrooms, peppers, and onion, and cook about 3 minutes. Add the broth mixture, bean sprouts, and snow peas. Continue to cook and stir about 5 minutes, until vegetables are tender but crisp.
- In a large bowl, toss together the cooked pasta and the vegetable mixture. Top with chow mein noodles to serve.
Very easy and very tasty recipe. Recommended for all ages. Serve this with white square plastic plate.