There are times when a caterer has a hard time coming up with new exciting dishes to serve at their catering events. If you seem to be having this problem, then try serving this satisfying Teriyaki Sesame Chicken Skewers Recipe because it will meet your need of finding a creative fun recipe to serve during your catering events. This delightful recipe is a great item to serve at any kind of event especially Bar-B-Que, Birthday and Patio parties.
Teriyaki Sesame Chicken Skewers
The ingredients that you will need are:
- 60 Bamboo Skewers
- 30 ounces of teriyaki sauce
- 12 Tablespoons of sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of minced garlic
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 2 Tablespoons of sugar substitute
- 4 pounds of boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 2 Tablespoons of sesame seeds, toasted
The directions for this delicious chicken skewer are:
Soak bamboo skewers in water for about an hour to prevent them from burning.
Mix together in a large bowl the teriyaki sauce, sesame oil, minced garlic, juice from the lemons and sugar substitute until well blended. This is the marinade.
Cut chicken into 1/2 inch strips and submerge into the marinade mixture. Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Thread one piece of chicken on each skewer towards the end of the stick, then place them on a lined sheet pan. Cook in oven for about 30 minutes until cooked completely through. After cooking sprinkle each charming teriyaki chicken skewer with sesame seeds.
It is time to serve these beauties up for your guests. This can successfully be accomplished by using one of these three amazing catering tableware products.
- An adorable Seagreen Aqua Plate
- An alluring Large Modern Tray Plate
- An attractive Black Modern Medium-sized Plate
In addition, by using one of these three captivating skewers when you make this grand recipe you will surely end up with a satisfying dish.
- A heavenly Bamboo Silver Sphere Skewer
- A beautiful Bamboo White Pearl Skewer
- A one-of-a-kind Bamboo Knotted Skewer
We love serving this chicken skewer recipe to our guests. It is a tasty scrumptious dish that makes everyone feel satisfied in more ways than one. Take a chance and give it a try so you can also please your clients.