The catering industry isn’t the easiest place to reach success, but with the help of this first-rate skewer recipe you can surely achieve this goal. This Mustard-Dill Tortellini Salad Skewer Recipe is so classy you won’t have any problems becoming a catering star. It is the type of recipe that can be served at all kinds of catering events including outside galas, casual get-togethers or inside elaborate dinners.
Mustard-Dill Tortellini Salad Skewers
- 2 (18 ounce) packages of refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 2 (16 ounce) packages of frozen sugar snap peas
- 2 pints of grape tomatoes, cut in half
- Mustard-Dill Vinaigrette ( homemade or purchased from a store) (you can also replace this with a high-quality Champagne vinaigrette instead of the mustard-dill if you prefer)
- About 175 (4 inch) skewers.
Cook tortellini according to the package directions, rinse under cold water and drain well.
Place sugar snap peas in bowl, cover with plastic wrap. Microwave on High for about 2 minutes, then let stand covered for another 2 minutes. Now, rinse them under cold water.
Place one piece of tortellini, one sugar snap pea and one tomato half on each skewer. Put skewers in a 13 x 9 inch baking pan. Pour mustard-dill dressing over skewers turning to coat. Cover and chill for about 4 hours. Transfer skewers to platter, discarding any vinaigrette that is remaining in dish.
Here’s a tip that will come in handy for you.
The best way to enhance this fabulous dish is to use the proper skewers and serving dishes like one of these three fantastic items:
- Darling Acrylic Bamboo Block Skewers
- Exciting Clear Acrylic Bamboo Skewers
- Beautiful Modern Medium White Plates
We use this skewers recipe at many of our catering events. It is a sensational recipe that will help you gain the catering success, which you deserve.