Try these with farfalle or rotini pasta. Bon appetit!
- 6 ounces angel hair pasta
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (9 ounce) can solid white tuna packed in water, drained
- 2 teaspoons capers, drained
- Bring a pot of lightly salted water to boil. Add pasta, and cook until al dente, about 8 to 10 minutes. Drain, and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together lemon juice, mustard, and mayonnaise. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Slowly whisk in olive oil. Add tuna, separating into thick chunks. Add capers, and stir to combine. Pour pasta into tuna mixture, and stir gently to combine. Cover, and refrigerate.
Definitely a keeper recipe, easy to prepare and healthy. The Tuna Piccata Pasta Salad will be perfect when serve after cook, put it most comfortable plate like square plastic plates.