You are getting married, you want to have a Latin American Themed Wedding Party? If so, this is something you can easily achieve, if you just put your mind to it. Of course, it will also be helpful if you check out these tips for throwing and hosting a Latin Themed Wedding Reception. So, don’t wait, look below at how you can have the wedding of your dreams.
Latin American Themed Wedding Party Ideas:
1. Choose a venue that has some Latin American significance. For instance, use a cultural museum, a lovely garden, an important church or a Latin-owned restaurant.
2. Hire a Spanish guitarist who can play at the wedding or reception or both.
3. Use bold colors when picking out decorations. For example, get bright bold colored flowers for bouquets and boutineers.
4. Purchase big glass jars, fill them with different fruits and feature them on tables as centerpieces. For instance, put oranges in the bottom of a big jar, top the oranges with bright colored flowers and set the jar on tabletops as a creative centerpiece.
5. Decide on the type of food to serve at your reception.
Some food that fit great into a Latin American themed wedding are:
1. A Cuban beef stew
2. Trinidad stewed chicken
3. Chicken Tortilla Soup
4. Mexican Rice
5. A tasty Plantain recipe
Here is a tasty Plantain Recipe:
Ingredients you will need:
Frying Oil, vegetable or canola works best
Heat up the oil, slice Plantains, you can make rounds or slice lengthwise. Put Plantains in oil and fry until golden brown, take out of oil, place on a paper towel lined plate and sprinkle with kosher salt.
Serve these tasty treats on exotic small bamboo leaf wedding plates. These plates add just the right flair to the fried Plantains.
You can have the wedding of your dreams, you can host and experience a Latin American wedding day celebration. All you have to do is use these few tips and a little imagination and your day will be the best day ever.