Catering for a crowd of people is a lot of hard work, but a ton of fun. This is why you should fix up this creative summertime drink recipe because it will ease your work load and create a much of fun throughout any type of catering event especially cocktail parties, festive family get-togethers and pool parties.
Refreshing Orange Splash
Ingredients: (This recipe is for 2 drinks thus prepare it according to how many folks you are serving drinks.
- 4 ounces of Abolut Citron Vodka
- 4 ounces of Cointreau or triple sec
- 2 splashes of fresh lime juice (if you don’t have any fresh lime juice just try to use a high-quality bottled lime juice)
- 2 splashes of orange juice
- Sugar, for garnish
- Orange slices, for garnish
Combine all ingredients in a shaker or glass over ice, shake vigorously. Remember to make one glass of this tasty orange splash you will need to split these ingredients in half.
Rim a glass with sugar and garnish with a slice of orange.
This is clearly a very easy recipe, but the quality is so wonderful you are sure to be making it at all your catering events in which alcohol is being served. However, you must serve this drink in just the right glasses like one of these three exciting catering tableware products.
- An attractive Seagreen Incline Glass
- A beautiful Cannello Cocktail Glass
- A charming Triangolo Black Shot Glass
We love to serve this perfect summertime drink. It is tasty, refreshing and creates the fun atmosphere that we’re always looking for at our catering events. Hopefully, this amazing drink can help you create the greatest catering event that you’ve ever been honored to cater.