Sweet Wardorf Salad is a very healthy recipe and good for diet program.
- 2 Granny Smith apples, cored and diced
- 1 Red Delicious apple, cored and diced
- 1 Asian pear, cored and cubed
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 1 cup seedless green grapes, halved
- 1 1/2 cups sweetened dried cranberries
- 1 1/4 cups plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a large bowl, combine the Granny Smith apples, Red Delicious apple, Asian pear, celery, almonds, golden raisins, grapes and cranberries. In a separate bowl, stir together the yogurt, white sugar, brown sugar, mayonnaise, lemon juice and cinnamon. Pour the dressing over the fruit mixture and stir gently until evenly coated.
This recipe is very tasty, excellent recipe. This is recommended for backyard celebrations. Have this today with our very own bamboo skewer with acrylic blocks.