A great recipe for BBQ dinner party.
- 1 cantaloupe – peeled, seeded, and cubed
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh mint leaves
- Preheat grill for medium heat.
- Thread the cantaloupe chunks onto 4 skewers. In a small saucepan, heat butter with honey until melted. Stir in mint. Brush cantaloupe with honey mixture.
- Lightly oil grate. Grill skewers 4 to 6 minutes, turning to brown all sides. Serve with remaining sauce.
Sweet Skewered Cantaloupe is a simple, easy to prepare recipe that BBQ lovers will surely appreciate specially when grilled on 6 inch curly skewer for a handy grip.