Sweet Honey Glazed Carrots recipe is sweet but full of flavor and spice.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound baby carrots
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon monosodium glutamate (MSG)
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Lightly grease the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Toss carrots with onion, and add Worcestershire sauce, oregano, monosodium glutamate, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until tender. Turn oven off and add honey and butter, mixing thoroughly. Place dish back in the warm oven for a few minutes. Serve immediately.
These roasted carrots with honey butter are worth the wait, give your guests a surprise. Serve them with elegant plastic plates.