Smokra Deviled Eggs, can be used as a starter. It has nutritional importance because of its ingredients. Even kids would love the Recipe.
|Smokra Deviled Eggs||
Recipe Type: Appetiser
Prep time: 30 mins
Cook time: 7 mins
Total time: 37 mins
Smokra Deviled Eggs is healthy dish that increases appetite so it can be used as an appetizer in small quantity e.g. half egg along with other ingredients.
- 6 ard-boiled eggs, cooled
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Smokra, finely chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon Smokra brine
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 2-3 pieces Rick’s Picks Smokra, cut into 24 – 1/8″ rounds for garnish
- Slice whole, peeled eggs length-wise.
- Remove egg yolks and put into a bowl.
- Arrange whites cut-side up on a serving plate or tray.
- Add mayonnaise, chopped Smokra and brine into the bowl and mix until creamy and smooth.
- Season with salt and ground pepper.
- Place whites on a separate plate.
- Add mayo, mustard, relish and salt and pepper to yolks and mash together with a fork until creamy and smooth.
- Spoon the egg yolk mixture into the egg whites and garnish with a slice of Smokra. You can also use a large star tip and pastry bag to pipe filling into the egg white.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe