Scallop and Cherry Tomato Skewers is fresh in look and appealing to the eye that’s why can be used as an appetizer in small quantity.
|Scallop and Cherry Tomato Skewers||
Recipe Type: Appetiser
Prep time: 13 mins
Cook time: 12 mins
Total time: 25 mins
Scallop and Cherry Tomato Skewers can be used as an appetizer. If in double quantity it can be used as a main dish in your meal.
- 4 (8-inch) bamboo skewers
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) Dijon mustard
- pinch of salt
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 8 large sea scallops
- Soak skewers in hot water at least 30 minutes.
- Prepare outdoor grill for direct grilling on medium.
- Meanwhile, from lemon, grate 1 1/2 teaspoons peel and squeeze 1 tablespoon juice
- In small bowl, whisk lemon peel and juice, oil, Dijon, and 1/8 teaspoon salt until blended; set aside.
- Thread 3 tomatoes and 2 scallops alternately on each skewer, beginning and ending with tomatoes.
- Brush scallops and tomatoes with half of Dijon mixture; place on hot grill grate. Cook 7 to 9 minutes, turning several times.
- Brush with remaining Dijon mixture, and cook 5 minutes longer or until scallops just turn opaque throughout.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe