The days are hot thus taking the energy out of all of us this summer. However, there is one sure fire way to solve this problem just reinvigorate with this refreshing cold soup. This spicy savory soup will surely renew your client’s stamina this summer when you serve it up at sports banquets, wedding receptions or pool parties.
The ingredients that you will need for this fabulous soup are:
- 1 roughly chopped large white onion
- 4 roughly chopped large tomatoes
- 1 roughly chopped jalapeno pepper (if you don’t like a lot of spice remember to take out all the seeds from within the pepper)
- About 4 cups of seedless watermelon chunks (remove all of the seeds that are located in the watermelon, including the white seeds)
- 6 gloves of garlic
- 1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- A couple of splashes of fresh lime juice (if you don’t happen to have any fresh lime juice, then use high quality bottled lime juice)
- Salt and pepper
Now, simply combine the white onion, tomatoes, jalapeno pepper, and garlic into a food processor. Chop or pulse the ingredients until they’re diced. At this point add in the extra virgin olive oil and lime juice. It is time to continue to chopping until everything is well mixed and diced very small, but don’t over blend this mixture or you will end up with a puree not the soup that you desire. Add salt and pepper and serve.
The smartest way to serve this yummy soup is by using one of these wonderful catering tableware products.
We love serving this during our summer catering events. Our clients love the way it tastes spicy, but has just a hint of sweetness due to the watermelon. You really won’t be disappointed from using this grand recipe so enjoy.