Raspberry Rice Pudding is a tasty food that can be served as desert or a main meal.
|Raspberry Rice Pudding||
Recipe Type: Dessert
Prep time: 20 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
Total time: 50 mins
Try this tasty Raspberry Rice Pudding recipe!
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup long grain rice
- 3 cups milk
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen raspberries, thawed
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil. stir in rice. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in milk and sugar. Cook 20-30 minutes longer or until rice is tender and mixture is thick and creamy. Remove from the heat; cool. Fold in whipped topping. Refrigerate.
- Drain raspberries, reserving juice. In a small saucepan, combine the cornstarch and reserved juice until smooth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in raspberries. Remove from the heat; cool.
- Spoon the rice pudding into individual dishes; top with the raspberry mixture. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe