Crepes are very tasty and becoming a popular food dish that is being served all over the world. However, finding an excellent filling to place in crepes can be a bit difficult, but if you use this yummy peaches and cream filling recipe than you, your clients and their guests will all be successfully satisfied during any catering event. Although this recipe can be used at many different types of catering events it is an exceptional addition to catering functions like black tie parties, bridal showers and business luncheons.
Peaches and Cream Crepes
The ingredients that you will need to make this scrumptious treat are:
- 24 crepes (you can make your own using a different recipe or purchase ready-to-use crepes.
- 6 fresh peaches
- 16 whipped cream cheese
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tablespoons of milk
- Honey to drizzle
- Powdered sugar to dust
The directions for this fabulous recipe are:
- Mix the cream cheese, sugar and milk vigorously with a fork. You can use a hand mixer, but it is just as easy to use a fork. Set this mixture aside.
- Slice the peaches
- Place a couple of Tablespoons of the cream cheese mixture in the center of each crepe. Now, put a few slices of peaches onto the cream cheese.
- Fold over the sides to cover the filling
- Repeat this procedure until all the crepes are filled with the heavenly cream cheese mixture and peaches.
- Drizzle with honey and sprinkle each one with powdered sugar.
If you would like to turn this recipe up a notch simply serve these lovely crepes on creative catering tableware products like one of these three items.
Our clients have been pleasantly stunned by this crepe filling thus we have been serving it up at a lot of catering events. It really is a wonderful addition that is positively pleasing thus you should really give this grand crepe filling a try at your next catering event.