A Starbucks like Pumpkin Spiced Latte. No espresso machine needed.
- 3 cups hot whole milk
- 4 teaspoons white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 6 ounces double-strength brewed coffee
- 3 tablespoons sweetened whipped cream
- 3 pinches pumpkin pie spice
- Combine the hot milk, sugar, vanilla extract, and pumpkin pie spice in a blender; blend until frothy. Pour the mixture into 3 coffee mugs to about 2/3 full. Pour 2 ounces coffee into each mug. Garnish each mug with whipped topping and pumpkin pie spice.
Fabulous cafe recipe, you don’t need coffee shops anymore. Get this recipe done with our disposable cafe cups when you’re on the go.