- In the United States alone, 500 million plastic straws are used and tossed daily.
- Producing plastic straws increases pollutants in the Earth's atmosphere.
- Plastic straws are in the top ten littered products at beaches.
- More than 100,000 marine animals deaths are attributed to plastic debris, every year.
- It takes 200 years for a plastic straw to decompose.
At Restaurantware, we are committed to reducing our carbon footprint. Join us in our efforts to make the world a better place. Instead of plastic straws, choose Sustainable Paper Straws. Available in attractive and festive designs!