This is a nutty and delicious broccoli salad with ramen noodle.
- 1 (16 ounce) package broccoli coleslaw mix
- 2 (3 ounce) packages chicken flavored ramen noodles
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 cup unsalted peanuts
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- In a large salad bowl, combine the slaw, broken noodles and green onions.
- Whisk together the sugar, oil, vinegar and ramen seasoning packets. Pour over salad and toss to evenly coat. Refrigerate until chilled; top with peanuts and sunflower seeds before serving.
Nutty Broccoli and Ramen Noodle Salad is an excellent salad recipe and so healthy. Serve this on bamboo bowl .