The truth be told every caterer needs a go to recipe for a yummy dip. This is why you should let this yummy Creamy Horseradish and Dill Dip be your go to recipe at all your catering events. It is certainly worthy to be a part of every catering function that you perform at especially the business dinners, corporate luncheons and family brunches that you cater.
Creamy Horseradish and Dill Dip
The ingredients that you will need are:
- 16 ounces of softened cream cheese
- 1 cup prepared horseradish
- 4 Tablespoons of milk
- Kosher salt
- 4 Tablespoons of chopped fresh dill
Optional ingredients that you might like to use as dippers:
- Celery sticks
- Cucumber Rounds
- Potato Chips
The directions for making this tasty dip are:
Stir together in a mixing bowl cream cheese, horseradish, milk and 1/4 salt until fluffy, then add the dill. Combine all ingredients thoroughly and Serve.
If you’re using this scrumptious dip as a go to recipe for catering events, then you put want to know that the best way to display this for your clients is by using these three excellent catering tableware products.
- First, get as elegant Large Modern Tray Plate to place your bowl of dip and dippers on.
- Second, get an elaborate Black Mini Tasting Dish to put your dip in.
- Third, get pretty Red Braided Picks to use if your dippers are vegetables.
This is an absolute terrific way to serve this yummy dip to your clients.
We use this tasty Creamy Horseradish and Dill Dip frequently and serve it up on these special catering tableware products. We always have success serving this dip to our customers. Our hope is that you use it and get the same results that we have in the past.