Summer catering is fun and exciting, but at times creating the perfect menu can be a little bit difficult. Thankfully, if you insert this swiss – artichoke dip into your summer catering menus than you will surely be executing an excellent menu that will work perfectly for any kind of catering function.
Swiss – Artichoke Dip
- 2- 8 ounce packages of frozen artichoke hearts, thawed and chopped.
- 4 – 3 ounce packages of cream cheese, cut-up
- 4 – ounces process Swiss Cheese slices, torn into small pieces
- 1/2 cup snipped dried tomatoes (not oil packed)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons of dried minced onion
- 2 gloves of garlic, minced
- Crackers or Baguette slices for dipping
In a slow cooker combine artichoke hearts, cream cheese, Swiss cheese, dried tomatoes, mayonnaise, milk, dried onion and garlic.
Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 2 1/2 -3 hours or on high setting for 1-1 1/2 hours. If no heat setting is available cook for 1 – 1 1/2 hours.
Now, it’s time to serve this remarkable dip up in classy catering tableware products.
You can add some fun to this dip by delivering it to your guests in one of these exclusive dishes.
We are known for creating perfect catering menus or at least near perfect. I should say this is what our clients have told us, anyway. Hopefully, you use this fun tasty Swiss-Artichoke Dip so you can also create fantastic menus for your clients, as well.