A wise man once said: Bar stools are small, to make room for the conversation.We all are looking for something out of the ordinary, something special. We come to this place to find it.
Get the conversation started around this decadent, summer treat!
- Choose a watermelon that is 12 to 14 inches in length. Place on a bamboo cutting board. Twist and wrap a towel around the base of the watermelon to prevent movement.
- Pierce the watermelon with a Blue Sensei Chef knife and rotate, creating and removing a circle approximately three inches in diameter and 4 inches in depth. Put aside.
- Open a 750 ml bottle of choice vodka and tip the watermelon to insert the bottle into the hole.
- Make sure the watermelon and vodka bottle are upright and stable. Let sit on counter for 12 hours.
- Remove bottle slowly to prevent spills. Cut carefully into chunks. Serve immediately in appetizer cups with bamboo picks or chill and enjoy later.