This blueberry smoothie is to die for! Very very yummy and heavenly taste.
- 1 frozen banana, thawed for 10 to 15 minutes
- 1/2 cup vanilla soy milk
- 1 cup vanilla fat-free yogurt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons flax seed meal
- 1 1/2 teaspoons honey
- 2/3 cup frozen blueberries
- Cut banana into small pieces and place into the bowl of a blender. Add the soy milk, yogurt, flax seed meal, and honey. Blend on lowest speed until smooth, about 5 seconds. Gradually add the blueberries while continuing to blend on low. Once the blueberries have been incorporated, increase speed, and blend to desired consistency.
Very tasty smoothie, easy to prepare, good taste and very yummy. You can have this daily if you desire. Always serve on disposable plastic glasses.