Very yummy and quick recipe. Serve with crackers or garlic toast.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 (4 ounce) package feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 (4 ounce) can artichoke hearts, chopped with hard leaf tips removed
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry ranch salad dressing mix
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, spinach, feta cheese, artichokes, garlic and Ranch dressing mix. Mix together with clean hands until well blended. Form into a ball or log and set on a serving plate. Done!
This Healthy Spinach Feta Ball recipe is great to serve on dinner party, delicious and healthy. Always serve this with bamboo plates.