Handy Corn Crostini can be used as an appetizer although its corn and cheese ingredients make it not only good in taste but also in nutrient importance.ww
|Handy Corn Crostini||
Recipe Type: Appetiser
Prep time: 20 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
Total time: 30 mins
Handy Corn Crostini can be used as an appetizer.
- sharp cheddar or aged Gouda cheese
- Crostini or crackers (To make your own, slice a day-old baguette into 3/4″ rounds. Brush both sides lightly with olive oil and toast in 400 degree oven for 7-10 minutes until crisp and golden. Cool completely.)
- Slice the cheddar or Gouda cheese into thin strips.
- Alternatively, you can use a cheese plane or vegetable peeler.
- Spread a heaping teaspoon of Handy Corn in the crostini or cracker.
- Top with a strip of cheese.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe