Put together a Granola, Yogurt, Berry Parfait for a quick snack that is healthy for you.
|GRANOLA, YOGURT, BERRY PARFAIT||
Recipe Type: Dessert
Prep time: 3 mins
Cook time: 3 mins
Total time: 6 mins
Try a Granola, yogurt, and berry parfait the next chance you get.
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 2 cups your favorite granola
- 2 cups fresh berries (raspberries, blueberries, strawberries (hulled and sliced), and/or other fruit such as bananas, peaches or mangos, peeled and sliced
- 4 tablespoons honey
- Line up 4 parfait, white wine, or other tall glasses.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of yogurt into each glass and smooth surface.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of granola overtop and smooth surface.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of fruit overtop and smooth surface.
- Repeat the process, adding a bit of honey here and there, to taste.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe